Friday, April 27, 2007

How could I forget Elvis?!

What is wrong with me? I totally forgot about the Celine & Elvis performance in my recap yesterday. Thank goodness for E! News to spark my memory. If you haven’t seen the performance, it’s a must. I’m going to have to downgrade Earth, Wind & Fire’s performance to 2nd place and Celine & Elvis’ performance to 1st place. On a side note, on E! News last night they were talking about Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban. Could those two be any more random? With all the randomness lately, I decided to sporadically give out random awards as I see fit. The first two go to…yep you guessed it…

*Celine Dion & Elvis for...Most Random Performance with a Dead Person
*Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban for...Most Random Blonde Couple

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I thought that whole Celine/Elvis thing was ridiculously horrible. I didn't but it for a moment. And I knew once the frist 4 were safe that everyone was safe. =)

Anonymous said...

Tim, I don't think there was anything to "buy" with the Celine/Elvis performance...don't we all know he's dead?

I actually thought it was clever, I'm not an Idol watcher, but I totally was digging the performance this morning