Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pull up a seat…you’ve got a long 2 nights ahead

Tonight @ 8pm American Idol. Part I: American Idol Gives Back. Nothing too major tonight. I’m sure they’ll have some celebrity appearances, but tomorrow is the main event. The contestants tonight will be singing “life anthem songs about compassion and hope.” Hmmm…not quite sure what that means. Let’s bet on the “life anthem” songs…I’ve got $5 dollars on the following:

*What a Wonderful World
*Amazing Grace
*Wind Beneath my Wings
*I Believe I Can Fly

Tonight @ 9pm Pussycat Dolls: The Search Finale. This should be good, however I sort of blew it for myself and read a blog about some claiming they know who the winner is. The source is a little sketchy but believable.

Tomorrow @ 8pm American Idol Extravaganza. Part II: American Idol Gives back 2 hour special. Ellen is going to host the show and every celebrity and their arm candy is going to make an appearance. Kelly Clarkson is going to perform. If it’s anything like her Grammy performance, this is going to be a good night. This a must see times 10.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you write about last nites show? I missed everything in the middle. I saw Chris and Jordin. I need your take on last nights show. Who is going home?

Jill said...

Oh yes, full recap is on it's way. The show was heart warming but a tad boring so you didn't really miss anything.