Thursday, April 12, 2007

Being hot can only take you so far…

Little hottie Haley was booted off American Idol last night. Her voice has been struggling so she’s been using her looks to hang on, but last night all of that ended. In the bottom 3 was, Phil (Fifel), Haley, and Chris (Mini-JT). It was disappointing to see Chris in the bottom 3 but he was quickly sent back to his seat as it came down to Haley and Phil. Personally, I would rather look at Haley than Fifel but either way they’re both gone at some point. I have to say I am extremely impressed with America this year. Week after week, the worst people are in the bottom 3 and go home. Good job America. Thank you!

Last night was the first time American Idol made the results show an entire hour. I was a bit nervous at first thinking an hour just meant 5 extra Ford commercials, but actually it was probably one of the best results shows yet. I didn’t even change the channel to watch the Pussycat Dolls. They had a surprise performance by Akon and a killer performance by J.Lo. She sang a song in all Spanish (which was ridiculously good), but I couldn’t help but be a sad as I wanted to hear some “Jenny from the Block.”

Just Jill

No comments: